Wednesday, March 31, 2010

300300

there's so many romantic songs and poems that could describes how insanely in love i am to my dear hubby... i can just googled and posted the most romantic rhymes that reflects my love to him.. but i guess, for this special day, i'll just blurt out what i feel like saying..

for him, my dear soulmate, even without this posting, he knew i love him so.. madly, deeply, truly.

the bestfriend who i could confide, whenever wherever
the soulmate who understands, though you may not approve them
the hubby who knows his responsibilities, and I am the proud wife
the father who loves his kids, to death
the lecturer who talks, when he thinks he has to
the decision-maker who fair enough, and overwrite my answers (pss..did u know that sometime I purposely give the wrong answer so that you’ll follow the opposite..it doesn’t break my ego, and definitely boost yours)
the bathroom cleaner, and yes, you clean it tip-top
the handy-man who is so handy, and everything seems helpless without you around
the smart-genius, I don’t have to elobrate.. you are
the high-earners, just because your wife spend all her income and yours too..
the juan de marco in disguise.. ahh… i'll let the readers wonder..
dear, i love you yesterday, i love you today and i sure will love you tomorrow. whenever, wherever, however, whatever, i keep thanking God for giving me that seconds in my life to realize how special you are to me, and to let us be together as one. i can't lie that there's no time that i was hurt by your words or acts, but i'm sure these are mutuals. our love so strong that all the "agghhh, are you mad?" just buried away. when you first came into my heart, i was grateful, smiling away, believing an angel has come to save me from that evil devil from hell.. you are still my angel. i need you then, i need you now, and i still need you tomorrow. i want you forever, so, be sure to be there a seconds a head. i can't imagine life without you, and i don't have to. our love so true, make us stronger than we could imagine.


abang, it's been ten years, and many more to come.. happy anniversary my dearest boyfriend..  

No comments:

Post a Comment