Friday, March 26, 2010

a phone call away

gosh.. i miss him.. or maybe i miss talking to him.. or maybe i miss talking to any adults.. or maybe, simply maybe.. i truly miss my bestest bestfriend.. my dearest hubby...

i'm not sure what got into me this week. i was working hard, out of normality. i went and met customers, and was full of satisfaction..but work still sucks.. big time.. which made me think i really don't need all these stress and issues to deal with.. i can always tender, and scout for any jobs .. my earnings not that much that i need to be all stress out..

but i was. especially yesterday. and i need him the most.

with a one-liner email asking him to call, he rang around midnight.. the incoming number prompted +60301 on the screen lighten me up, a bit. then, i heard his voice, and there it goes.. i forgot to tell him what i was so stressed about.. listening to that soothing voice of him, listening the conversation between himself and the boys soothed me.. they talked about everything.. my elder did asked me to call his dad the day before.. i said we couldn't.. it's gonna be so expensive and we will be disturbing his dad working time.. and so, he asked his dad.. why is it cheaper for him to call home instead of us calling him.. agghh... he missed his dad too.. so much, indeed..

he has to called in three times yesterday.. the line went dead twice. but that does not matter.. what matter is, i miss him.

we miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment