Wednesday, May 12, 2010

just a normal wednesday

it's either the day of the month is coming, or just the weather. i'm feeling not so good today. got so many things piled up on the desk. got a 10 o'clock appointment later. got a 'sacarstic' phone call early morn... arrrgghhh... not a good start.. and it's the middle of the week. another arrggghhhh...
a good simple write-up will do some good, i hope.

for the first time, i'm allowing my dear aimar to follow my cousin off to kl later. aidan will need to wait, if not tomorrow, we'll be driving up the day after. this would be my first time. though it won't be long till we meet again. though it will only be a three-hours-away. though he'll be safe and sound with my own parents. i knew i miss him already. i've been having more than second thoughts to allow him to follow my cousin.. this morning, when i asked him if he wanted to stay with me or follow his auntie, he opted for his auntie.. only a few seconds before i made my move (which happened to has one minor obstacle as the key broke, and i started to feel not good about it), aimar told me he wanted to stay. but, my cousin persuaded him, and he agreed.

aidan, on the other hand, told his brother that he can't follow his aunt. instead, he (aidan) supposed to come along. of course i said no. he's been missing classess quite a lot as mama needs to be here and there.going to school is no more in his priority list, and his mama is to be blame. i really need to settle down so that he can take his school seriously. his teacher said he picked things up fast though he's been missing school. but, he still can't do addition more than ten, he still need to learn how to read, fast and fluently. he still need to go to school. he gave me this "i'm not okay" face this morning. he wanted to follow his brother, and he knew he just couldn't!

ooppsss.. time to go. my ten o'clock appointment will be in half hour time. need to make my move now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment