Thursday, December 23, 2010

truth hurts

this ulcer is killing me.. they said it's either stress or lack of water..hmmmm
...

lunch was great - though unplanned one.still, it gave me this idea to blog.. been bogged down with work thing since morning, so, a litle break won't do any harm. after all, vetting the contract form is never a fun thing to do.

am not going to talk about lunch, but something that was splurt out from lin's mouth and backed by ija. i was different.. my appearance, my attitude, my remarks, my voice.. everything.. am a total stranger to them.. a stranger from the user.

gosh.. of all the fears, that would be top ten list i want to receive comment from my friends...

i hate the user. i used to think those bitches from the users are genuine bitches and i don't think i can cope. i know i can't. and i always thought i was not working with the user because never in a teeny weeny droplets of my blood i could be like one - the corporate bitch that talk sacarstically with that authoritive voice and with that head up walking style.. 

i know i can never be like that. but my friends denied it. 

i guess, God is Great.. i used to hate them, and now, without realizing, i am one of them...

but again, i'm blessed with good friends - do remind me if i once a while forgot where i belong to... but, that don't give the right for you to scrutinized my driving skill - though am sure Intan would be the queen when it comes to driving :)

love y'all..mmuuaahhhsss    

No comments:

Post a Comment