Tuesday, January 18, 2011

tron legacy

it was a great fun night out.. i wished we could have done that on weekly basis, but i guess that was a bit too ambitious of me.
...
it was friday's night, and i was home early. we were supposed to have a post-birthday dinner for my mum, but somehow deferred (indefinitely) due to her toe's condition. so, we were proposing movie night out. we've showed both the narnia and tron trailers to the boys, thanks to youtube. aidan decided to pick tron, and aimar wanted to see the lion in narnia.

as we've decided just to settled for wangsa walk, and considering both narnia and tron would not be the movie i would pick, we managed to convince aimar to join us for tron. the cinema there was superb. i love the seats, spacious and comfy.

aimar told us that he would want to have a seat by himself. normally, he would just sit on my lap.. he sat next to me, while both my and hubby were in between the boys. aimar put both his arms on the armrest, trying to make himself comfortable, while both me and hubby were enjoying looking at how he looked like a robot as the armrest was way too far for him. aidan was enjoying every seconds of the movie. he was so soaked into it, and just couldn't stop talking when he was amazed with things. it was a great view to see both of them, enjoying the things they enjoyed, without fightings!

half way through, aimar decided to sit on our lap as it was getting colder in the cinema. he sat on hubby's lap, and i myself squeezed myself towards him.. it was cold! and it was fun too.. i did that when we went out dating, and it seems like ages ago. my hubby was having fun too. three important person in his life were all literally clingy on him, and he really cherished the moment. as the movie ended, he was holding both aimar's and my hand. another moment that he pointed, he used to hold my hands, and now he's guiding the boys and me.. 

how time changes. 

but talking about quality time, we all had that night! there would definitely be a repeat for many more movie nights...

oo.. and the movie was ok, but the time spent was grreaattt... and aimar actually 'watched' the movie when he pointed out "kan girl tu keluar sama ngan boy tu".. meant - he watched the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment