Saturday, January 12, 2019

Departed

I haven’t been writing for quite a while.
It was a bust start of the year.
Arugumentsband glitch with the col dad.
Sending Aidan off.
The wedding.
The quran reconnect class.
The freelancing attempts.
The transcript appen.
The still krik krik.
The sick uncle at IJN.
The nobody see me physically except my mom, ezuan, achik, cakya, pak itam, mak itam and mamiton.
The mama’s bday that i don’t prepare for anything.
Mi’s departure.
That was it.
A recap for the first 11 days.

Yup, Mi has left us.
It was Friday.
CT called me, I didn’t answer the phone. 
K Ani has texted in th group, I put a mute to all groups notifications. So I didn’t saw.
I was up in the room. Both of us.
It was after one hour I read the message.  ‘Abang, Mi dah meninggal. Read the message!’
He was calm! So calm!
To some extent, I sound insane and unreal!
Innalillahiwainnailaihirrojiun 
It was mama’ 71st, Alhamdulillah.
Happy birthday Ma.
and It was the day Mi departed.
an easy departure.
everything went smoothly.
we missed the funeral.
we missed bathing her.
we missed laying her in that grave.
we missed kissing her the last time.
we were late.
few hours late.
and she can’t wait.
she departed.
Allahummaghfirlaha warhamha wa’afiha wa’fuanha.
May Allah forgives her.
May Allah bless Mama Abah Mi and Yah till end of time.
Ameen.


No comments:

Post a Comment