Friday, July 15, 2011

boy o boy

o my o my, i miss my boys, so much! it's been two nights in a row..i couldn't sleep! i never have problem with sleep.. nope! nada! somehow, now that the boys are not around, i missed them so much, and feel so awkward having the bed all by myself! i can't imagine how mister aboh felt everytime he needs to be away with the boys after being attached with them four weeks before!

one day, they all will be gone.. gone to the boarding school. off to universities. build their own family. gone away from our lives, physically..

until then, lemme cherished the moments we had, and more to we gonna have. 

...

a message was in my inbox.. as almost everybody decided to go to bandung, leaving just me, and two of my cousins.. that cousin of mine, who was still in school need to stay overnights with me.

an auntie, who supposedly to be 'adult' enough, besides calling, and  is fully aware where my my cousin live, thought the idea of inboxing me thru the FB message (i blocked her from writing on my FB wall) and asked who is taking care of that cousin of mine.. and she has the courtesy to tell us off "kalau nana nak tumpang rumah auntie, boleh je, tapi nak pergi/balik sekolah tak tau cammana sebab kerete dah penuh".. and here's the scenario, she has four girls of her own.. a 12yo, 10yo, 4yo and 1yo.. the 12yo and 10yo went to the same school to that cousin of mine.. she drove a wira, not that small fit kancil car..and she have the decency to tell us off that her car is too small to fit all the girls!

kalau nak tolong, biar ikhlas.. just because you inbox me, doesn't mean you care.. and what's with this inbox thru FB using your 12yo kid userid? can't you just ring us! for godness sake, you are our auntie! if you think so la. 

...

after 37 years breathing, my cousin still have issues taking care of herself. last month, she nearly lost a wallet with RM700 cash. a good hearted chinese family took all the effort, calling everywhere to look for the owner of the lost wallet.. she got all her stuff and cash back, untouchable. somehow, last week, she still didn't manage to find mykad.. and the morning before they were off to bandung, she lost the wallet again, for the 576th time, with RM500 cash in it.. we are definitely sure she won't be getting the wallet again..not this time.. and this is nothing new..

sometimes, people just never learned!

...

my niece didn't follow the family, and her mom has the gut to write on my wall "edleen said it's not fair that she couldn't join the trip"...

one - nobody stopping your daughter to join your trip.. all you have to do is pay for the ticket! don't expect free ride la, c'mon!

two - i must remind myself to block my SIL from writing on my FB wall too, just like that aunt of mine!buweekk


...

my sis, she promised to stay with us when my parents off to bandung with the boys. she lied.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment