Thursday, October 13, 2011

.. the long pause ..

well, it's been a while. i'm blogging from my iP, hence, i don't know how to set the font, and most importantly, i couldn't change my profile summary.. am an officially a mother of three ;)

she has arrived, a month ago.. my little precious princess.. and i still can't believe i have a baby girl that complete the missing jigsaw all this while..

a beautiful innocent baby girl. we finally settled for aivey adela after a week of arguing over the name.


it was on the 14th last month! around 4:30ish pm, as i laid my tired self in front of the tv and aimar was lying next to me.. a sudden 'blop' of water burst, and i knew it i was on labour! as much as i was aware i was on my 37th week, i was still hoping that i would be on labour on th 16th onwards.. reason being: 1-after few arrangement, my hubby managed to get a day early than he planned to be onshore.. he was supposed to off duty on the 16th, but managed to get released on the 15th. 2-my parents were both on their 'business' trip to bangkok and will only be back on the 16th.3-my gynae was on business trip to milan (this is what you'll face if you picked celebrity's doc) and will only be in kl on the 15th 9pm. so, any sign of labour before the 16th was a no-no for me!!!!!

but who am i to control the Bigger force?

at times, there were me, the boys and my sis who was on her 39th week! and she was supposed to be in labour first instead of me! she was so panicked, that aidan even proposed to her to call 999.. aidan's voice was so calm and we both laugh. yup, i was in pain, but, i can still managed.

my sis drove me up, and as we reached the hospital, the jockey was confused as he thought it was my sis that was on labour..

anyway, as we reached the labour room, and as i asked for another gynae, i was told i was 6cm dilated. i confidently told the midwife that my contraction was on twenty minutes lapsed.. somehow, the machine picked my contraction was actually every five minutes.. it took me one and half hour to be fully dilated. by then i was on tge laughing gas.. dang! i was not laughing.. and yes, i was so sad as i knew my hubby still missed the delivery for the third time!! the sadness somehow was so hard that i could stand the labour pains! of course when i was ready to 'push', no word can describe that pain!!!!! my aunts, two of them, were there in the labour room.. they gave me strenght! we, the family, were not so good in showing our emotion, but at that time, i knew how much they love me and how difficult for them to be strong for me as they saw me lying there trying hard to stay strong! with three pushes, a tiny weeny human being was born. there she was, on my chest.. she wasn't crying, and all i can see was her eyes soo tiny :)

the labour was a miracle.. always... and i was one of the lucky few who didn't have to go thru the stiches healing process as there was none (lagi ada hajat nak opt for c-sec!!)..

aivey is a wonderful blessing. we went to the peaditrician after a week, just for a routine check-up and was informed she had an ulcer in her mouth! she didn't cry and i didn't knew!!!!!

she's been such a great baby.. and we were blessed to have her.. just can'g wait to explore all the girly stuff with her ;) so, stay tuned!!

hmm.. would i want to go through another labour coz mr hubby missed all three of them???? for now, let it be a long pause.......i still am struggling being a mother of three!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment