Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Can't Speak, Can't Eat

It was an experience!
Definitely something that I need to jot it down ~ 
...
It was lunch at Simpang 5.
My hypothyroid is not getting any better in time, yet, over lunch just now, I didn't had it easy.
I was struggling. 
I was trying to swallow the food, and needed me to chew more than I could. 
Honestly, it was tiring!
Yes, I was tired from eating ~ not because of too much food, but it was hard for my jaw to chew.
It must have been the cold weather, not as cold as anyone could imagine. 
But, it was hard, it was an experience. 
My jaw was soaring; and just like I had it before, when I found it hard to recite during my al-layl prayers... things not getting better .. not it becoming hard even when I wanted to swallow my food. 

The kids were on the same table, yet they could hardly understand.
My hubby did!
"Sabarlah, manje. Makan slow-slow, makan mana mampu"
and yes, I knew, he saw my tears ... 

Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli haal..
May Allah accepted my tawbah and forgive me for all my sins. 
Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment