Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Do we need to justify ourselves?

I wonder who read my blog - lama gak duduk dalam gua, tak kasi orang baca blog ni.. setting private... 

Baru-baru ni buat public (but limited) reading.... orang yang view taklah banyak macam dulu-dulu, tapi, ada gak lah...

Ada pernah niat nak keep it just to myself.... but I have this feeling, if i died esok or this afternoon or tonight.. tak sempat nak pesan kat anak-anak my passwords and all.. if i kept it private, diorang tak leh access blig mama.... 

Ada macam-macam mama dok bebel dalam ni.. some memang out of mind, some for their memory, some just for them to read how mama felt sometimes and the feeling is genuine. 

I'm not into public readings and kejar follower.. 

But, I just wonder who read my blog. 

And I'm so much worried if some of my words would hurt people in reading... 

If so, please forgive me. I know you might have reasons and all sorts of other justifications and I have no rights to make any unjustified assumptions... but, do know, I wrote what I wrote, because I wasn't able to justify myself to any of you ~ which resulted in these blogs ~ which resulted in my untold justifications. 

Tapi, rasa teruk gak.. rasa tak sabar... 

Hang nak justify apa? Kat sapa? 
Yang susah nak tunggu kiamat nanti, yang tak sabaq tunggu yaumul hisab tu, awatnya? 

It was horrifying - the burden that we will all be summoned at during qiyamah... it just horrifying.. 

I can't imagine getting naked, under hot sun, drowned in your own sweat, stayed in darkness, and being cancelled from drinking the al-kauthar.... waiyyazubillah. 

It is a scary thoughts and I pray and I pray and I pray none of us would be in that situation. 

May Allah forgive us all, and May Allah bestow me to forgive and forget and being forgiven. Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment