Friday, December 1, 2023

7 years ago

 The memories from Facebook should be a happy one! Something that when we came upon it, 7 years after, it can leaves a smile in our face, not tears! This is just not fair!!!

And so, I am hoping, when my kids read this blog of mine, please don't cry. Please smile. Please smile because mama is crying today ~ and do smile because I am crying not because of you lots, Alhamdulillah... As a matter of fact, thinking of three of you are of those that makes me smile. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for such a beautiful gift to this sinner. 
...
I stumbled upon 7 years ago memories on my own postings in Facebook. 

The memory that I've captured when we had a 'mini concert' just because Iris couldn't join her school's graduation day as she was sick. She was sick because she ate the cat food that to her it looked like a coco crunch and she had to be admitted ~ she was six back then. She was in Bintulu. She had been practicing day in and day out for her performance in school that year. But Allah has a better plan. 

Wallahi, I love her. I love her just like I love Aivey. They were so attached and closed back then. And they seems like strangers now. I am taking the blame. I am sorry, girls. 

Back to the 'mini concert'.. because Iris missed the concert, I decided to pull one for her. And so, we did it. I got Iesya, Ika and Nana to train the kiddies, Iris, Aivey, Mel, Yaya, Etty, Aqish, Sheera, and Eleen to practice a routine... Ikan kekek, if I wasn't mistaken. We had fashion show. We had Me singing. We had quizzes. O, we had speeches from Atok. and we had lots of gifts. We did the mini stage at the Kg Baru stall. We decorated. We made goodies. and of course, we had food. Definitely one great memories. 

I've been missing those ~ the closeness, the food, the insanity, the fun. 
I just missed it all. 
Everything goes haywire today. 
And that day won't be able to be repeated. 
I just miss 'Kg Baru'

No comments:

Post a Comment