Thursday, August 13, 2020

Being rejected is bad!

 I'm not telling why I stopped writing for a long while.. but here I am, back to updating this blog. 

I asked someone I thought close to me for a favour. The request wasn't rejected, but a pause of "tengoklah nanti" and it sounded like I've burdened the person with (I thought) a simple request. 

She has all the right to say the truth and meant no harm. 

But I was so emotional with my own assumption. A'uzubillahiminnashaitonirrojim. 

I started to wonder. 

Is it because I am no benefit to her / him / them?

Is it because I was not like I before?

Is it because we are jobless?

I started to believe the truth behind those meme posters .... kalau kita senang, semua orang datang berkumpul dengan kita. bila kita susah, semua orang hilang entah ke mana. 

It feels bad and it feels horrible. 

Not that I'm not thankful for what Allah is giving us.. the test to hapuskan semua dosa, insyaallah, aamiin... syaratnya kena sabar and kena syukur. 

Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli haal

Tapi, syaitan tahu dan bijak nak buat hati pompuan ni jadi kotor dan hitam... racun! racun! racun! 

May Allah gives us strength through this hardship. Aamiiiin


No comments:

Post a Comment