Wednesday, June 1, 2022

What more do I need?

 Allahuakbar..

Allah has been so kind to me! Subhanallah.... 

Honestly, at writing this post, I've got so many things on my plates: I got the Teachers' Day thingy I should be doing, I got to study for the revision, and I haven't got time for Quran myself ~

Huhuhu.. That what I thought!

Subhanallah, less that I know how kind Allah has been to me all along. 

...

I was telling Laili how much I missed spending time with the Quran. I haven't got any after I took up the KIU offer...

Laili told me, "make doa, ask for Allah to bless your time in whatever you do!"

and that's how Allah has been kind to me. That's how Allah answered my worries and queries. Just a simple as that!

Alhamdulillah...

....

I wanted to share my KIU journey..but I guess it's too early to talk about it. Just know, it has been a struggle now that I'm in the first semester, learning online full time. 

Ya Allah, You didn't let me into this without purpose! 

رَبَّنَا مَا خَلَقۡتَ هَٰذَا بَٰطِلٗا سُبۡحَٰنَكَ فَقِنَا عَذَابَ ٱلنَّارِ

Our Lord, you have not created all this in vain. Glory be to You. Protect us from the punishment of the Fire. [Ali Imran 3:191]

While I'm overwhelmed with everything Allah has bestowed upon me, Alhamdulillah, I started asking myself... what more do I need when Allah gives me what I want?? 

Subhanallah... Allah never want any favour from us, yet, the favours is for us to use it wisely, for your end life ~ Subhanallah... 

Have we been His slave as we should?

For, even we haven't, He doesn't loss anything - it's our lost!

...

Alhamdulillah

Thank you Allah



No comments:

Post a Comment