Monday, August 29, 2022

What is JOY?

 I've been thinking about what brings me joy?

Is it when my children got good scores at school? Is it when my hubby bring big bonus from work? Is it when I am all filled up and had good me-time rest??

Alhamdulillah bini'matihi tatimus solihaati... All the rizq that Allah has given me is countless. Fullstop..

I would always define joy as the time when we will be call upon to enter Jannah



[Al-Fajr 28-30]

يَٰٓأَيَّتُهَا ٱلنَّفۡسُ ٱلۡمُطۡمَئِنَّةُ (27) ٱرۡجِعِيٓ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكِ رَاضِيَةٗ مَّرۡضِيَّةٗ (28) فَٱدۡخُلِي فِي عِبَٰدِي (29) وَٱدۡخُلِي جَنَّتِي (30)

“O the tranquil soul!Return to your Lord, well pleased and pleasing [to Him].Join My [righteous] slaves,and enter My Paradise.” Indeed, this is the ultimate joy ~ when Allah is pleased with us, and when we get the invites to be in the Paradise, joining the others, Ameen. 
Therefore, my work here is to find joy, to please Allah and be His righteous slaves for His Jannah. 

May Allah gives me and all of us the strength to find the enternity joy, Allahumma Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment