Thursday, February 2, 2023

Talentime and she's ok

Aivey is one strong girl, emotionally and mentally!


The school is having a talent show today - I remembered when she wanted to use her pocket money to buy a set of recorder because she said she is joining the year-end talent show. 

"but you don't know how to play recorder"
"i still got time to learn, ma" she said and so she did... 

I was impressed.. from zero to not-yet hero and but here's her heroic story:

She has definitely improved in learning the notes and can play the recorder smoothly. She intended to join the talent show with five other friends of hers. 
...
Brought forward a month later..
After all her efforts and I remember she secretly play the recorded in her room, took some videos to submit to her friend so she can submit to the teachers..

Last week, she told me, "I'm not joining the talent time and I'm ok."
I knew at that instance that it is not ok!
But she insisted that she is okay. 

Even at the time me posting this, she said she was okay. 
Fact was, her other four friends went for the audition and not inviting her. 

Aivey said, "I am ok ma, totally am. I am not good recorder player and they are better off without me!"
Those are the exact words she told me. 
Trying hard to convince me... and I just have to swallow her words despite heavy hard. 

...
Being abandon is nothing okay. 
Especially being abandon by someone you put your trust on. 
Someone who told you, I love you, I would always be with you, I care for you and so forth... and when she found out you are no use, she abandon you!
That is evil!
And it just hurt

...
Aivey, 
Sorry if I can do not much to sooth you.. as a matter of fact, you seem to be stronger than I am. You can still be kind to your friend and I am forever your fan for being such a sweet heart. 
...
Aivey, 
Mama been crying a lot lately.. 
Because I felt so lonely for people I care been abandoning me, shutting me off from their life. 
Knowing about you not going to be in the talent time because your friend went to the audition without inviting you, doesn't make things better, even you keep insisting you are ok. 
You might be ok, but i am not. 
I felt that I failed being a mama, and failed being myself. 

Aivey, give me some of you strength, dear. 
I am forever your fan. 
Alhamdulillah

No comments:

Post a Comment