Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Making peace with Qadrallah

 K Intan shared a clip of this lady (called herself ‘Mashi’ if I’m not mistaken), and I was crying bucket of the 8 mins clip.


Mashallah. She was tested. She had an accident, and her face, head skulls and all are severely injured which at time she share the video, although she looked fine and all smiling, she told the netizen that she is in complete blindness and her newly ‘build’ nose are still not functioning so she couldn’t smell.
And that’s it.

I have to stop grumbling and start counting my blessings.

Yes, my ears been buzzing 24-7, and at times I could hardly communicate with people because of the environment externally and internally.
But I can still hear, can’t I?

Yes, my fatigueness is not going anywhere and I could hardly breathe just after going up and down the stairs in one shot. 
But I am still breathing, don’t I?

Yes, my throat dried up and to some extent Incould just choke myself over nothing.
But, it’s because of the dryness that wakes me up every early morning to talk to Him, right?

Alhamdulillah 
Alhamdulillah 
Alhamdulillah 

Redha and sabr.
Something that everyone can talk about.
Honestly, we should stop lying to ourselves.
Stop telling that I know I have to be patience, yet my patience has its limits.
Stop telling that I know I can’t do anything and I just have to take it as it is, yet I just can’t stop dwelling over the past again and again.
Stop telling that I know truth will prevails, yet I still need to talk to them for they should know the truth. 
Yup, I should stop being the great listener of shaytan’s wishper and my evil desires and I should start reminding myself ~ be grateful!
Start counting the blessings and make it up.

Allahu musta’an 

No comments:

Post a Comment