Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Me before you

 A friend lost her husband few weeks before Ramadan.
It’s heartbreaking!

I’ve been giving it a thought.. and I make lots of du’a.
O Allah, if one of us is going to meet you when our times comes, please make me be the one who precedes him for I’m not sure how will my life be if he was to go first.

Wallahu’alam 

I know Allah will be there for anything that He decrees upon us.
And I believe all has been decreed upon.

Yet, it just hurts me when people tends to forget that he is part of my life.
He has always been there for me.
When people abandoned me, he stood up for me, held me up and despite people hate him for being strong, I knew he’s priority is none others (not even himself) but me.
How could one meant well, yet, ignoring the fact that he is not part of our family? 
How could one meant peace, yet, being rude for denying him as the one who is responsible for us when Allah ask?

The algorithm is not difficult. 
It’s ‘ilm.

Alhamdulillah 

No comments:

Post a Comment