Sunday, August 20, 2023

Happy 19th


been writing a lot ~ well... yet, I still complaining to myself that I didn't write much... 
hahaha
manusia memang tak pernah puas. 
...
it's our anniversary today. 
alhamdulillah.

of course, i have so many things to write and talk about it.. 
but sometimes, when every thing is too much, you just get overwhelmed.
and when you get overwhelmed, you just be thankful. 

mashallah...
hadis Rasulullah SAW ada cakap, 

Narrated from A’ishah radi Allahu anha, “When the Prophet SAW saw something that pleased him, he would say: Alhamdulillahil lathee bi ni’matihi tatimmus saalihaat, and when he saw something that displeased him, he would say: Alhamdulillah ‘alaa kuli haal. [Sunan ibn Majah]

for whatever conditions and circumstances you are, just say Alhamdulillah ~ the answer when you get overwhelmed. 

subhanallah. 
...
Abang, 

kita tahu, lepas 19 thn, sume benda kita dah went thru... 
baru-baru ni, when I lost my voice, when people was shutting me off... 'hilang suara biasa je, sakit tekak je tu'.. I know ada sorang yang boleh faham how genuine my concern about it.. hilang suara, tak batuk tak sakit tekak... orang cakap, minum air je.. 

Abg cakap, before i could say it out... abang risau satu je bila Mje hilang suara ni... and our conversation stop ~ I knew, kita masing-masing sambung sembang dalam hati... 

Alhamdulillah.. 
I'm preparing any fancy celebration or long FB-post to thank Allah and thank you for the great 19 years and many more, Insyaallah.. 
but, when you know you get to overwhelmed, you praise Allah for the feelings, and you rush to the only one that you can trust more than you could trust yourself ~ 
I know, that is more than love. 
Alhamdullah... 

All praise to Allah for allowing me to know that I am loved and still your love, and all praise to Allah for letting me share my love to one who really really love me for who I am (and who I am not). 

Abg, 
the pact is real. 
till Jannah is just not some sweet slogan we could simply throw ~ it is something, we mutually agreed that we are going to hold up tight, to drive us to be the better us, the better 'abd Allah, for His Jannah... allahumma ameen... 

If I get drowned up, save me. 
If you get drifted away, I'll pull you through. 
For whatever, we know, it's not a one-person work.. It's all ~ me, you and anak-anak. 

Thank you for the great 19 years and many more.. 
Love you more

xx
Mje





No comments:

Post a Comment