Sunday, November 12, 2023

Everybody was kind to me

I just don't understand how could it possibly be. 
Everybody has been so kind to me. 
I was invited to K Liza's son's wedding and she has been so welcoming as she hugged me when she saw me the moment I step into the wedding hall. 
Fazariah's husband, a District Officer of Marang, saw me and told about it to Fazariah and she came and welcomed me so that I won't feel distance. I never spoke to neither of them, before. Teh saw me and came to me and hugged. Kak Dah (Wahidah) also came and greeted me. 
They are my husband's cousin, and we aren't that close ~ and knew each other by name. I attended the wedding, on behalf of my husband, for I knew he would want to come if he's around. Furthermore, I knew I will never be feel as welcomed as how these beautiful people treated me if it were my side of family. 

Wan & his family were in town as well, for the wedding. 
So, we spent today with them. 
We had good lunch at Serai, CT bought me the Supercube Soothe Mist and we had fun with CikDe the night before. 

Alhamdulillah. 

They are not my side of family, yet, I have them to make feel like I'm part of family. 
...
This morning, I went to Kg Baru to pick-up the cleaning ladies. 
I met Mamiton, just to say hi, but I dare not go more than her room as much I wanted to. 
I always miss the house, that house that I grow up in. 

Tonight, it just heartbroken to find out Eman & his family staying over at Yin's and all of them including mama & abah were at Yin's for dinner. 
I just had dinner with Aidan, Aimar and Aivey at Ali Maju - just happened, we decided to drop by Sri Ukay for Aimar wanted to meet nenek and atuk up before he went for hostel tomorrow morning.  We weren't invited to Yin's obviously. But when Aimar called nenek to tell her that we were in front of her house, she immediately told Aimar to come by D'Pines for Yin wanted to meet him up. 

They never wanted to make peace. 
May Allah forgive my mom & my dad for I love them and I want to be with them in Jannah. 
I love my sister and my brother too. 

But I guess, everybody was kind to me
..but them

It just tiring to feel these feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment