Monday, January 16, 2023

Akak miss you, dik

Today is one of those days that I would cry for no apparent reason - and nope, not because it is the 'time' of the month that my 'buddy' comes and visit me, just like many other women!

It just that, today is the among one of the days that I missed my sister much. 

It has been like this.. for quite a while. 
Sometimes, I wish I didn't turn this soft. I wish I could be like I used to be 6,7 years ago when I was so mad at her and I didn't even want to think of her and the others, and I just want to shut everything off and I just want to ignore them just like they did to me. 

But, I blame it on my old age, my hormone and everything.. my heart is not as strong as it used to be. I can't ignore, I can't shut off, I can't not to remember all the good times, great memories that we once used to be, and will always be such a beautiful memory that I'd treasures for the rest of my life. 

And today, I'm writing this down - i'm writing this down, just so that my kids know when they read upon this post, I really love my sister, so much. 

I very much regret on what I did - I just want things to be as it used to be. 

I was reading the book about Surah Yusuf, and I can never stop admiring how much Allah have helped Yusuf and let him be so smooth, strong and sabr. 

Indeed, it wasn't easy, at all. 

...
If my sister is reading this, I just want her to know, 

today is one of the days, that my body feel so weak that i could barely do anything but lying down and just cry.. for i am missing her. 

I do. 
Akak miss you, dik. 

No comments:

Post a Comment