Saturday, January 21, 2023

Good surprises

Should there be one thing that I'd think that people doesn't know about me, I'd say, I love good surprises. 

I love good surprises that made me wanting to make surprises to others. 
I remembered how much I plan for the family to travel to visit Yeen when she was not in KL, so that people could celebrate her birthday but I didn't managed to be there myself. 
I planned for Iris to have her last concert when she was in Bintulu for she wasn't able to attend her as she was warded due to stomach ache (because she ate the cat food for she thought it was koko crunch, for real.. and she was barely 4 at that time?)... 
I planned lots of surprises... for I love making people happy. 
I just love planning. 
I wanted people to be happy. 

But I could hardly recall any surprises made for me by others... except by my hubby - he used to make lots of surprises .. tapi biasalah manusia..mungkin pernah ada, but I vaguely had any memories... 

Truth is, makin tua ni, makin takde heran orang nak buat surprise kat kita... 
hahaha...
koman sungguh jiwa tua ni!
...
Does that make me stop giving surprises and planning for others?
Trust me, I won't. 
Honestly, I just realized that my only chances to have beautiful surprises would be when Allah called upon my nafs, يَٰٓأَيَّتُهَا ٱلنَّفۡسُ ٱلۡمُطۡمَئِنَّةُ... 
That would be the most awaited calling and I pray hard that all of us would be getting that calling, tak boleh tak!
Ameen ameen ameen

So, in the meantime, let's just plan for another good surprise. Insyallah, Allah tak pernah tak tahu apa yang kita ikhlaskan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment