Sunday, January 1, 2023

Before the New Year - A glimpse to yesterdays

wuuhuu..
So, it's a new year, and as usual, a 'new' refreshed resolution - while many among my friends would wanted to have a healthier lifestyle, keep fit and stay in good diet and all sort things ~ mine, as expected... keep on consistently writing... hahaha.. tell me something new!

But i guess, worth a try in this new day of the new year, insyaallah. 
May Allah eases my path, ameen. 
...
Where do I start? 
hahaha... same 'ol question, again and again. 

I guess, the same cliche answer would be, "we'll see how it works, just go as it flow"
...
2022 has been nice to us, Alhamdulillah. 
I successfully accepted to be student of knowledge as I got the scholarship of USD950 per semester to pursuit an online degree, BA in Islamic Studies. 
Alhamdulillah.

a-ha!
Let's start from there!
...
I maybe not now - maybe in my next post.. 
hahaha..
here I go again...
...
As for the kids, 2022 has surely been good to them. 

Aidan did well in his MRSMSPM which was the SPM trial paper with 7As and 2Bs. Alhamdulillah.... He has always been so consistent in thriving good results, and really hope that he wish to further up his studies oversea right after SPM would be materialized, ameen. 
Despite of being excellence in taking care this BWP assignment, and president of the hockey club; he was selected to join the states qualification hockey player, but wasn't his rezeki to be selected as one of the states player. Alhamdulillah. 

Aimar hasn't deliver as much on paper exam results ~ still owing us good result.. hahahaha.. the kiasu me! Alhamdulillah, he's on par with his hafazan, and we make du'a that he would put the knowledge in the most beneficial ways in everyone's life, ameen. In sports department, he did great although didn't win any medals in any competition. The sportsman he is, I'm sure he'd do great in any sport especially in bola tampar that he has passion on. 

Aivey had a good experience playing netball for the school despite the big big lose the team faced during the competition. As usual, the khalifah team might not be the favourite to win any games, but they would always win to charm everyone with their adab and courtesy, Alhamdulillah. Aivey started her online tuition learning BM with Ustaz Syidi and I noticed her BM vocabulary as increased as much, Alhamdulillah... Still picking up with her Quran recitation - that is one major thing we should put more intention in 2023, insyaAllah. 
...
As for me and abang, Alhamdulillah... time and age and health is catching up with us. 
Abang being the wiser one, still had to 'tahan telinga' when all three of his kids demanding him to stop smoking.. hahaha..

...
Me and health?
We still haven't manage to be in good term..huhuhu..
I had an incident where I fainted for few seconds (perhaps minutes) in Taman Tugu when I had a walk through the park with Shasha and Rozi. It was a day after I found out about my hypothyroid. 

And the hypothyroid is not helping much! I'm still struggling from it - been on prescribed Thyroxin sodium tablets, and nor a loyal visitor of Dr Shamin, the endocrologist in PCMC. 
And early December, I had a vertigo attack, slept for three lonely nights in PCMC and that was it ~ visiting the ENT this month.. so... I guess, 2023 will demand more hospital visit as compared to previous years, Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli haal. 
...
Well, I definitely have more to write... but I guess, I'll keep it for later, insyaallah. 

And so, here me bidding farewell 2022, and hell0 2023!

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAHI WABARAKATUH

No comments:

Post a Comment